Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 photo yearbook project day #6

It's almost Friday!!  My sister came back from her holiday break so I spent a lot of time on the road driving to and from work, the airport, and home.  405 freeway, you are the bane of my existence.  But I got to finally get my Christmas goodies AND some bonus surprises, like Malnati's pizza (which I have been craving, especially since I read an article just yesterday about The Lou and the new Chicago Classic and bam, some pieces showed up inside my sister's luggage, yum!) and Christmas cookies.  Hehehe, belly so full.

I also got other goodies, like this adorable backpack by Paperchase:


Funny, but I actually saw this a few weeks ago and almost bought it myself (but Matt stopped me because he said it was too small).  Good thing I didn't buy it because my mommy bought it for me instead!  I love it.  I love Paperchase stuff, they always have such cute prints.  It was a funny holiday season because my mom and I had the exact line of thinking for every gift.  Go figure!  Great minds think alike, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment