Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 photo yearbook project day #1

Happy new year!  And happy day #1 of my 2011 photo yearbook project!  Actually I'm going to start off the first day with 2 photos to document what we did today.  I didn't mean to take 2 but it just sorta happened.  I'm also going to add the photos to my newly created '2011 photo yearbook' page (see tab above) to make it fun to scroll through as I go forward.

Today was a quiet day for us, much like New Year's Eve was a quiet night.  I got and used a 25% off Michael's coupon to buy the following crafty stash:


We had a nice cashier but she got confused so easily.  I had a 40% off one regular priced item coupon to go along with the 25% and for whatever reason, the 40% off coupon doesn't automatically apply to the most expensive item.  After some shuffling between some locking stitch markers and a bag of pom poms, it turned out she accidentally removed the stitch markers (which were the most expensive item anyway) and took the 40% off the poms.  So then I ended up with the markers (those lovely ones to the left of those pastel poms) for free - WHOOPS.  Love my new yarns though.  That furry brown one will be used to crochet a small monkey (probably like a marmoset).  Crafts!

We also took a trip to the gym, which I haven't done in so long.  Matt took me to see the 24 Hour Fitness in Hermosa because he prefers playing basketball there.  I did cardio while he played and was on the Precor for 1 1/2 hours, yeesh!  Needless to say, I'm in so much pain, my legs are so sore and I feel dead right now, ouch.  We were going to go yesterday but 1) Matt couldn't find his basketball and 2) when he called, the gym seemed closed.  Oops.  So we went to Target instead and he got a cool new Spaulding ball - see how happy he is? 


And yes, he autographed his own ball -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment