Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011 photo yearbook project day #20


Today's photo is brought to you by the view from my office.

Correction:  3rd office.  In a month.

Ever since I started my job, I've been bouncing around from office to office.  My first office I had for about a week and a half before I moved into the office of a former attorney on my team.  Then I was informed this week that I'd be switching offices with a new attorney who just started.  I don't really mind - the view is nice and since it faces the north side of the building, I can actually keep my window wide open because the sun doesn't shine in my face mid-day.  And it's actually warm on this side of the office!  Hopefully this will be my last move and I can set up shop for real into my new home.  I already have a picture frame and bamboo plant waiting to be brought in.

This pic didn't come out too bad considering I used my phone to take it before I left for lunch.  The Westin hotel is actually next door.  I always laugh because I can see the outdoor swimming pool on one of the decks and people are just chilling out there or swimming all day long.  And WAY in the distance, you can see downtown LA.  This day was sorta hazy and you can really only see the layer of smog (YUCK), but there's a faint outline of the city, the Hollywood sign, and to the east, the mountains actually had snow on them!

(Yes, those work papers piled up are super fun.  Deadlines galore...)

No comments:

Post a Comment