Monday, January 17, 2011

2011 photo yearbook project day #17


I saw these awesome OXO Good Grips airtight containers were on sale at World Market and I still had our $10 gift certificate that we earned from the rewards program so I got my hands on some!  They have a push button on top that you hit to go from airtight to open and they're super handy.  I'm looking forward to putting our snacks into them so they don't go stale, like candy and cookies, and also, people swear by them to put bread into so it stays fresh longer.  Sounds good to me!

That's actually 3 pounds of Haribo gummy bears right there.  Haribo makes the best gummy bears!  We already dug into some of it tonight and I love how it's so much easier to access, share, and store our favorite candy treats.  The containers are also so cute.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment