Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 photo yearbook project day #10

Survived yet another Monday.  We've been re-shuffling cases and today, the cases were finalized as mine and BAM, I've suddenly been slammed with a ton of deadlines.  Being busy isn't necessarily a bad thing but it was still a shock to my system.

I had a brain fart this morning and wore a new pair of shoes without thinking to bring sneakers for driving or socks for changing into my boots if they started to hurt.  Of course, by lunch time, my feet were killing me and since I ran some errands after work, I got a painful blister!  I decided to treat Matt to Chipotle for dinner since he's leaving for his business trip tomorrow for the rest of the week and it also happens to be our monthly anniversary, so we had to celebrate a night early.  But of course, as I was walking back to my car, I realized I killed the blister and I limped all the way home.  Time to crack out the Neosporin and some band-aids, ugh.  Lesson learned to be more cautious about new shoes and to remember to always have sneaky sneaks or flip flops in the car at all times just in case I have to change into them.  I should seriously stick to loafers and boots which I can wear comfortably and with socks.  Ugh...

This is what I ate for dinner.  Not the most attractive pic but it was still a yummy steak burrito :)

No comments:

Post a Comment