Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 photo yearbook project day #18


I made a cute crochet amigurumi lamb (dubbed lambie) for my friend last summer and he loved lambie so much, he gifted me a $50 Best Buy gift card to say thanks.  Matt and I put that card to good use and bought this game - and it's awesome!  I had never played an old school Donkey Kong game before but this one has great graphics, is easy to pick up, and has fun music.

Usually we struggle with playing these types of games with the two of us (since he's so much better than I am so I'm always dying, oops) but this is really double player friendly.  It also helps that although it's fast paced, there are lots of fun things to find and no timer so we don't have to keep an eye on the clock.  And being monkey-themed doesn't hurt either, of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment