Wednesday, May 18, 2011

photoshop magic


I was drawing a real blank on what to get Matt for his upcoming birthday, but then inspiration struck me.  I needed a picture of Stitches and Lil Miss (yes, I created and sewed both of them from socks for him) so after some posing and snapping, I got this gem of a pic that I actually edited in Photoshop all on my own!  I'm far from being a pro at Photoshop and it's nothing short of a miracle that I managed to clean up this image when I had no clue what I was doing, but I'm really excited that I figured it out and it actually looks pretty good if I do say so myself.  Hopefully I'll continue to learn how to use it and be a Photoshop pro in no time.

The white space above the image was done intentionally as I needed it for my special, secret plans.  Can't ruin the surprise now so you'll just have to wait and see what it is later!

No comments:

Post a Comment