Saturday, December 11, 2010

happy 11th and stuff

I have a few diff blog posts in the work of what's been up with me lately, but I need to hurry up and finish getting ready as today, bf and I are heading down to SD for the day to visit our animal friends at the SD Zoo.  It's the start of their holiday celebration Jungle Bells so they'll be opened 'til 8, which we love since all the nocturnal animals become really active by evening.  It's also our 4 year anniversary!  I can't believe it's been 4 years since we met and well, the rest is history.  As we always say every month, Happy 11th! :)  So, I'll have to save all the fun and different news for when we get back, but just thought I'd stop by and say hi :)


p.s. Traveler would also like to say happy holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment