Friday, October 29, 2010

ring a ding ding

I love Etsy.  I love rings.  What better way to feed my addiction than with handmade beauties?

I've been so fortunate to meet some awesome and talented Etsians as I prepare to open my shop soon.  Love them all and love the fabulous finds I'm so happy to call my own!  Want to take a peek into my jewelry box?




From the lovely Jane of littlebugjewelry (littlebugjewelry.etsy.com).  Rings featuring rock crystal, pink amethyst, labradorite, citrine, rainbow moonstone and garnet.  All on hammered bands.  Sparkly, shiny, gorgeous.


From the lovely Monica of Moon Over Maize (moonovermaize.etsy.com).  Beautiful rainbow moonstone...look at that flash!


From the lovely Amy of ThirtySixTen (thirtysixten.etsy.com).  Love the flash in the labradorite, the double twisted bands and crown bezel.


From the lovely Madelynn of Garnet Girl Designs (onegarnetgirl.etsy.com).  This Rock Fetist ring is massive (3-4 carats)!  A beautiful emerald cut green amethyst.  Surprisingly lightweight but a gorgeous statement piece.


From the lovely Lara of Lara Lewis (laralewis.etsy.com and www.laralewis.net).  I've never seen Goshenite before but this 2 carat gem has a gorgeous sparkle, very silvery white.  Dainty yet sparkly!

Love them all, no?  I was trying to take pictures of my lovely necklace collection, too, but my camera battery died before I could do much.  I'll get to them soon!  Gotta show some love to my other obsession... :)  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment