Thursday, September 16, 2010

a whale of a tale


Isn't he just adorable?  I'll be creating another one to sell in the shop, so look out for him if you want to get your hands on one, too!  He's super soft and cuddly and looks adorable as a pillow/cushion on my bed.  Have I mentioned lately that I love my sewing machine??  But my poor jewelry has been neglected so I need to get back to that, too.  I haven't forgotten about my lovely sparklies!

I also worked on a monkey plush yesterday but I went a bit too fast and messed up a part of him.  We'll be headed to the craft store tonight so I can get some much-needed sewing supplies.  Hope to be able to fix him by tomorrow, then a new picture will come!  I'm loving having this week to experiment with plushies and my sewing machine.  But next week it's down to business.  Going to be working on the inventory now that I have some confidence and created some working patterns.  I really think I might be able to reach my goal of opening shop by the end of this month.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment