I have so many little projects on the horizon (both Bar-wise and crafty-wise)...here they are in no particular order!
- Make myself a necklace. I'm imagining a simple moonstone and red ruby briolette combination - something about the glowing moonstone and the bold red ruby really speaks to me. And I'd really like to be able to wear something to show off my jewelry-making skills (ha). This one wouldn't be too flashy as I think the colors will speak for themselves, but I do have some creative designs in mind for others that will hopefully follow suit.
- Finish Pickles II, the crochet turtle. Poor lil guy still needs his front arms crocheted, then he needs to be sewn and stuffed.
- Start the crochet Cleric that M wants so badly.
- Design and construct a plush version of my lil bao drawing (or some cute plushie of some sort). I need another little friend.
- Bend and twist crazy bits of wire into a jewelry tree to hang and organize all of my necklaces. The ones I've bought AND the ones I'm planning to make.
- Find a better way to organize all of my fabulous jewelry-making supplies and gorgeous gems. Leaving all of those beauties in plastic bags and random containers just makes me sad (and I can hardly see or find anything when I need!).
- Make flashcards.
- Memorize and practice typing out the black letter law.
- Practice MBEs until my head spins.
- WRITE ESSAYS.
No biggie, right?